Thread: Who's sick of the whole Rudd vs the 'ranger media circus?

Sandman Guru

Who's sick of the whole Rudd vs the 'ranger media circus?

Sad thing is, we (all Australians) allowed this to happen. While we didn't vote this circus in, we voted people who facilitated it!

My personal opinion is the Labor party caucus may want Rudd but knows that returning him to leader means most likely losing Govt very soon when the support of the Independants is lost. Rudd needs Wilkie and Katter to give him the nod to remain as Prime Minister. Otherwise we'll see an early election with Tony Abbott as prime minister, and the Labor party remaining only as a minor party like it is now in NSW. Crystal ball tells me nothing to look forward to, but can't be worse than it is now!

My wife is right into all that rubbish at the moment. I have an extremely low tolerance for all of them. No sooner would they help the country than sell their own mothers to get ahead.

Cruiser
    Over it as well.

Not a huge fan of Gillard but at least all the legislation that she is pushing has gone through parliament (good & bad), that other shmuck Rudd talked too much without saying a damn thing and didn't achieve a whole lot.

Then there is the alternative :eek: :teapot: not a lot to look forward to at the next election. If the libs had a decent leader and had weren't so negative they would have my vote.

Well Rudd did nationally apologize to the 'stolen generation'....that counts for something in my books.

Best leave politics alone you will only open up a can of worms.
    As for rudd saying sorry well dont even start me on that.

Sandman Driver
    Sorry!!! well least he is a Queenslander (go the worms) lol

I only have one question. Is there an alternative to either Rudd or Abbott?? Please tell me what it is.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Sandman Guru
    Who knows? Anything must be better than Gillard though. You wouldn't feed any of them!

Not a fan of Gillard either but worse case scenario is Abbott as PM. Hes a right wing christian who is an utter numbskull, but just the right combination of stupid and smart to be dangerous.. Give Rudd another shot I reckon. Hopefully he learnt from his control freak/micro management mistakes last time. I agree that the apology was something we had to have too and I thought it was great.. My 2 cents..

Thread Information