Thread: Radio Cassette

Radio Cassette

Hi everyone
    Does anybody have, or know where I can get a yellow needle radio cassette, or just a radio, preferably working, but I can get it fixed if needs be....have a large cut out in the dash of the new van, which needs to be filled with a genuine radio and I think the cassette radio would fit in better without having to cover the extra cut out....Dave whom we bought the Van from thought he did have the original radio, but he now thinks he threw it away when he had a clean up:cry: would rather not go down the ebay track yet.....I really need two but one would be good for now...

Ask Ozbox as he may have a few. :D
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

$55 for a radio plus $15 reg post to where you are...;)

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    $55 for a radio plus $15 reg post to where you are...;)
    Yes Please Ozbox.......has it got a cassette?...and do you have two?....now I am being pushy:lol: can you send me through your bank details via private messages and I will direct it into your bank account...also I will reply to your private message with my address....I don't know if I am meant to put private details over this forum.....

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    Yes Please Ozbox.......has it got a cassette?...and do you have two?....now I am being pushy:lol: can you send me through your bank details via private messages and I will direct it into your bank account...also I will reply to your private message with my address....I don't know if I am meant to put private details over this forum.....
    It's safer not to put personal info in a post, you have no control over who sees it. Best practice is send it via a PM (private message).

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    as i said to agro when he was in here raping an hj statesman earlier this week....i have not seen an am/fm radio cassette for well over 10 years..extremely rere in am/fm just as a radio....am with cassette more common but still hard to get...am as a radio fairly common but most people have thrown them out in favour of cd players...

you can either pm me or you can ring me as i am a business and also do credit cards over the phone...0249594546...greg

Thread Information