Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh so jealous!

Sandman Driver
    Barbados or Lettuce alone???

Sandman Guru
    Lettuce Alone wasn't available in 1974.

Sandman Driver
    cool, was not shore??thanks. nice colour but!!

Banned
    I just can't see how that van is green. There is a sticker on the window of the shop that is red yellow and green stripes and the van is the same yellow as the sticker. In pick one there is a green fendt tractor next to the van and it hasn't changed to yellow and in pic two there is a yellow chamberlain next to the van and the van and they were yellow not green.
    Vombil was it painted yellow but originally green? I don't think that yellow is a Holden colour.

Barbados Green is a wierd one though James. I've seen photo's of Barbados cars that look a bit washed out and yellow. Depends a lot on the camera and other greens and yellows can be a lot less affected.

Barbados Green always looked yellow if you used Kodak film and always looked green if you used Agfa film. A 70's thing I suspect. John

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    I just can't see how that van is green. There is a sticker on the window of the shop that is red yellow and green stripes and the van is the same yellow as the sticker. In pick one there is a green fendt tractor next to the van and it hasn't changed to yellow and in pic two there is a yellow chamberlain next to the van and the van and they were yellow not green.
    Vombil was it painted yellow but originally green? I don't think that yellow is a Holden colour.

I asked him many many times if he was sure it was 'green'. He swore it was green and fully acknowledged that the pics make it look yellow. Maybe the old skool film has washed it out huh. Always green, no colour change
    BQZ

I'm in love. That is a really nice colour combination. Go the white stripes!

Thread Information