Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australia Day

Australia Day

So what do you have planned for Oztralya day?

Ill be catching some waves down South coast of SA with my two boys, have a bbq lunch then home to the lovely wife by dinner time.

Learner Driver
    I know its not very exciting but will be on the road from Cairns down to Brissie to see the girl, go to the Toowoomba swap and do a bit of work. Was planning to be down there to spend Oz Day with G/F but too many projects has put me behind the 8 ball... again... cheers Pat

ill be battling a string of 40C+ days here in Perth and hopefully find the time to go bush and pick up my next project... ex cocky HZ ute. Super original condition (all the dents youd expect for a paddock basher of some 33 years young)
    BQZ

Off to Ivanhoe which is in far west NSW sheep station community....inlaws of Rodney's brother own a 50thousand acre lake which is full of water thanks to the menindee lakes spilling over, which also reflects the Darling river being swollen again from the water coming through from central QLD, when it flooded 3 months ago, they are expecting it to fill again this week. Absolute peace and tranquility no fun police there either....we camp in KKamper next to the lake.
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Cruiser
    All Holden car show at Towradgi Beach Hotel (Wollongong) if it dont rain which it is at the time of writing, will get some snaps for Spotto if the sun is a shining.

shall be roughing it in 4star (wheel) luxury accomodation and my new OzTent with verandah at Lima Sth along with some really good company, food, alcohol and entertainment (not necessarily provided by me this time). We have catering, a pool, open outdoor kitchen, pool table, outdoor cinema, bike tracks, large open field for remote control toys etc. We can take the dog (dog friendly caravan park), we have a lake nearby for boating enthusiasts or walks... hmmm, only 3 more hours to home time, start packing and head off in the morning... sigh.... how many more hours???? :eagerness: and only 1
    it's here and I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdragon View Post
    shall be roughing it in 4star (wheel) luxury accomodation and my new OzTent with verandah at Lima Sth along with some really good company, food, alcohol and entertainment (not necessarily provided by me this time). We have catering, a pool, open outdoor kitchen, pool table, outdoor cinema, bike tracks, large open field for remote control toys etc. We can take the dog (dog friendly caravan park), we have a lake nearby for boating enthusiasts or walks... hmmm, only 3 more hours to home time, start packing and head off in the morning... sigh.... how many more hours???? :eagerness: and only 1
    That sounds awesome. Make sure you put up pics again. (wish my van was ready!)

Ill be hangin round the house. Maybe take the kidlings down to the pool. Workin in the garden and trying to work out why the door locks on my VH have shat themselves. (While driking beer)

Great reading through all the diverse plans above. Thats the essence of Australia day right there!

Wash the WB and take her out for a spin! Although the Brisbane weather has been doing a pretty good job in the car washing department!

Got a new A/C compressor in and she's real cold!

Sandman Driver
    Good onya cheesy, me too, I will be out in the van with a mate of mine in his HJ Sandy, if the weather holds out (its been very average) Have a Great Australia Day to All.

ill be in the shed fixing my facia, backyard style

Thread Information