Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself to everyone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hz van View Post
    Yes driving when I get the time took her out for a cruise with the wife last night.
    The old girl is starting to get tired in need of a resto ..that's the van not the wife.
    still have good times we don't go out much in winter too bloody cold and wet.
    No need for the qualification about the state of the van versus wife. That stuff can get you into trouble.

Well glad you found us and hope you enjoy the forums, great people here with a wealth of information and opinions which makes for a healthy community.
    Hope to see some photos of your girl (van) soon when you get a chance.

I'm from: canberra
    I found mySandman: don't have one yet but it's definatly on the cards once my LE is done, (about 15 years ago I had an orchid HQ van 308 4sp but sandblasted it for a purple paint job cos I got sick of copping shit for having a pink van...lol) oh to have my time again :(
    For a living I: carpenter
    The best film I've ever seen is: shawshank redemption
    I'm currently listening to: Eddie & the cruisers
    The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: finally drive my Register my LE after almost 20 years of ownership..lol
    Something I'm really proud of is:my little family and my 2 monaros

hi Shane, welcome to MySandman. There are a couple of other members from Canberra including myself. We would love to see pictures of your Monaros and build photos if availabile.

Mauser
    “485650 HQ's cant be wrong...”
    “You don’t drive a Kingswood, you make love to it. That’s why nuns only drive Toranas.” - Ted Bullpitt

Cheers Mauser, I'll try and put a couple pics up in the "your other ride" section seeing as they ain't sandmans

Hey Kyuss! Welcome aboard mate!! Seems to be a few guys from Ballarat here!!

Hope you find your ride soon mate

Thanks heaps Alien DNA, I may have to 'make do' with my Kingswood ute for a while unless I win tatts! The one HJ sandman ute I though I might be able to get onto that's sat in a shed for many years (ie. 'barn find' lol), the owner said he wouldn't part with for less than 40K! He did buy it new from the GMH dealership in Lilydale back in 1975 and it's all original but is in need of a resto. Anyway, one day....haha

Got one!

Quote Originally Posted by Alien DNA View Post
    Hey Kyuss! Welcome aboard mate!! Seems to be a few guys from Ballarat here!!

Hope you find your ride soon mate
    Just acquired and got my 77 HZ Sandman ute home on the weekend. I have a few questions about trim and resto bits n pieces, wil try and work out which thread is right one to use. I gotta stop getting on the computer, bought another sandy ute less than a week after the first one, a 76 XX7 Deauville Blue/Chamois L31 M21 (not original motor :( though). In deep debt with the minister of finance now!
    Last edited by Kyuss; 30-07-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: added info

Hi all, I'm from Sunbury Vic.
    I found mysandman by google looking for a sandman.
    For a living. I own a small business in Ballarat.
    Best film. That's hard, so many great ones. I just watched Running on empty, again just for the 57 in it.
    Listen to australian music from the late sixties to early seventies.( Chain,spectrum,Billy Thorpe,buster brown etc.)
    Thing I like to do right now: go for drives in my van. Also restoring a LX Torana with my son for him.
    The one thing I'm really proud of is catching the girl that became my wife and mother to my two great kids.

Long time viewer-hiding behind the screen,so time to make a start

I'm from; Murtoa Vic
    I found mysandman.com; Cupple of years ago by google
    For a living i; Work for a water authority (don't hate me)
    The best film i've ever seen is; Pulp fiction
    I'm currently listening to; A bit of Bruce Springsteen
    The thing i'd like most to do,right now,that i havn't done is; Get the new house and shed finished(darn red tape)
    Something i'm really proud of is; Keeping hold of my HX XX7 since 1996 "I will get to do it up one day"

Welcome aboard Absinth!!!

Bring on the photos of the old girl...love to see them!!

Thread Information