Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 from mySandman

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 from mySandman

In the best traditions of this holiday season we would like to wish all of you a wonderful and happy Christmas and New Year celebrations from mySandman.com.au. To everyone our moderators, supporters and most importantly our valued members (you!) thank you for giving us a fantastic year in 2011.

We've seen a few changes on this site and the forums have had some fantastic discussions. From tonnes of Is this a Sandman submissions, part identification or location and the endless lists of eBay links for members to feast their eyes on. And who can forget our champions for Sandman legitimacy with great friendly but passionate discussions on body swaps.

We've got some big changes coming next year with a fresh new look to mySandman.com.au including new sections and a boot full of prizes and gifts to be giving away.
    Stay tuned and get involved because you are going to love what is in store for you in 2012.

I am going to take a short break, but rest assured that the website and forums will still be pumping with action. Although I will not be available to do the daily admin tasks I have gainfully employed a most competent replacement in my absence!

Have a safe and awesome mySandman Christmas and New Year!

Benson - your temporary site Admin.

It's a rockin'
    welcome benson

Thanks Blocker, Awesome, enjoy your break.... I will be on and off line when in service, but thanks to Rodney's Ipad and hotspot technology Ishould be able to check up regularly to keep all the members in line as a Sandmum should do.....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thank you Blocker and a very Merry Christmas back to you and all your family.

The same goes out to all the members of mySandman and all their families, hope you had a very enjoyable Christmas day and looking forward to a drunken (for some) New Year, all those traveling please stay safe and arrive at safely at your destination

Benson, I hope you enjoy your stay as Temp Admin and trust you have a very Merry Christmas, look forward to any new changes/improvements you and Blocker may have to make our time on-line more enjoyable.

Mort and Family

Sandman Driver
    Thanks to all of you, My Sandman Folk and family's, a Safe new year to all... look foward to seeing you in 2012.

Cruiser
    Happy New Year everyone, hope next year brings heaps more vans on the road, speaking of the road safe travels to all that are out and about.

Cheers Mark

Happy New Year to everyone as well.
    Hope 2012 brings you everything that you ask for.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Sandman Driver
    Hey thanks My Sandman !! happy new year to all, and safe and prosper-as one for all, Lets all have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 another year wiser...

Happy new year to all the mysandman folk....cheers to you all

Happy 2012 Folks!! Hope it's a good year for cruising (if my car ever gets finished??), catching up with friends (if I ever get some time off??:Chin and having everyone heathly (that one's for my big Bro).
    79 HZ XX7 308 Windowless Van . Driving with a big grin. A few little finishing touches required

Thread Information