Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible bulk stainless bolt buy to suit hq-hz mabey wb panels etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Possible bulk stainless bolt buy to suit hq-hz mabey wb panels etc

hey guys, im going to go buy some stainless bolts for my ute tommorow, well atleast get a price compared to online, for myself ill be getting probally 100 hq panel bolts(30 in the front clip, 24 in doors, and a few extra around), with 50 spring and 50 flat washers, 8 hz bonnet hinge bolts and washers, and if theyve got them the 4 big screws that hold the tailgate onto the hinges, and thought id see if anybody was interested in a the same, which will make it abit cheaper, ill be going tommorow morning leaving before 9ish if anyones interested, proablly no more than 2-3 people depending on the shops stock and ill send them too you, just pay the postage
    cheers myles
    btw i can go wb/metric for the bonnet, otherwise ill run a tap throught them to keep all imperial
    anyone interested first in first serve, probally looking at somewhere around the $30-60ish for the same as ill get, hopefully cheaper
    Last edited by V6HQUTE; 18-12-2011 at 09:19 PM.

no one likes shinny bolts then??

Nah, everyone here is doing factory correct resto's and the rest of us who cant afford resto's have 8 or 9 cars and just pinch bolts off other ones when they fall out of the one we're driving.

Quote Originally Posted by playwme View Post
    Nah, everyone here is doing factory correct resto's and the rest of us who cant afford resto's have 8 or 9 cars and just pinch bolts off other ones when they fall out of the one we're driving.
    fair enough, pinching bolts is not uncommon on my shooting buggy although i reckon its proabally 50/50 teck screws to bolts

P Plater
    I like pointy things....

Only just read your post, I will ask Rodney and message you....but I think we are good for the red van, not sure about the ute...we did buy a bolt kit
    Cheers J
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

havent got a message from rodney, been today, one place wanted $80 and another $48 across the road basiclly, so i got the cheaper ones, they had to be order thats all, should be here tommorow or wednesday from sydney hopefully, no more rusty bolts for me

Leadfoot
    Where from champion? And how did you get a bolt list (could you post specs or the bolts that you know?)

Cheers
    Black WB bodied HZ panelvan with a 400 chev called Frankie :nerviness:

Aquarious HX windowless Kingswood project.

hey mate they came from blackwoods, lucky your in dubbo too, it was 48 at blackwoods and 80 at tappings, but the big screws for the tailgate i had to go to tappings 8 for the tailgate was $3, but i needed 10, stupid me, ill get my reciet and post it for you

--- Updated ---

100- 5/16x1"=$29.75
    50- spring washers 5/16=$1.59
    50- flat washers 5/16= $1.86
    8- 3/8x1"=$4.24
    8- 3/8 spring washers=$0.45
    8- 3/8x1" flat washer=$0.80
    the 3/8 is the bonnet hinges with the 2 washers, i dont have a reciet for the tailgete screws, the head is about 1-2mm smaller not too bad tho, mine we coming from sydney and should be there today, you might have to order aswell depending how much the lady ordered

well im back off to blackwoods again, going to get 80 stainless screws for the inspection covers in the back of the ute and the scuff plates and dozen smaller screws for the black plastic vents inside the door arch and behind the seats, really only need 70 for the inspection covers and 8 for the vents but i few will find homes elsewhere, hopefully there cheap being so small, if anyones interested this time same as above, good with the late notice arent i ,
    [MENTION=479]HX76King[/MENTION], howd you go mate, got some new bolts???

Thread Information