Thread: HQ Prem GTS twin headlight/twin grill nosecone. Very straight honest, make an offer !

HQ Prem GTS twin headlight/twin grill nosecone. Very straight honest, make an offer !

00.jpg3.jpg6.jpg

Hey guys great nick nose cone...very straight and true,

comes with both grills (very hard to find)
    Comes with original holdenbadge and wreath to sit on front (prem)
    Comes with bothh headlight surrounds

All will come up great with a clean...as its been completely refurbished back into shape, and sanded back to bare metal......As it has been sanded back, has gathered light surface rust, however very easy to clear off as only got it from mositure in air sitting around in my garage recentyly as in a couple of weeks or so... ( RUBS OFF WITH JUST MY FINGERNAILS, let alone a nice light sand). Other than this no rust that has caused pin holes or anything deeper that surface rust NONE..........all holes and fittings and mounting holes stilll in place, none broken as you can see in the photos for yourself....this means easy perfect bolt on ...truely is a good nosecone

It is ready to be filled and painted... MAKE ME AN OFFER, dont be shy...if you dont ask you will never know !!!

I am in Melbourne near city or in Heathcote just off main street

(See photos below) also the browny stuff inside the cone itslef not outside of the cone, in the photos is 90% dirt not rust ...

anyways ill stop talking and let you guys decide what its worth

Contact email: huntskee1@hotmail.com

PS please send me your email if you would like other phptos as the site will only let me upload 3 !!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE another 10

Quote Originally Posted by fixhead83 View Post
    PS please send me your email if you would like other phptos as the site will only let me upload 3 !!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE another 10
    The site is configured to allow you to upload 10 images in a single post, and you can have 75 photos uploaded into one album (and have several albums).

Try again and see if you can upload your other photos, if you have more problems PM me and we'll look into it for you.

Thanks.

i'll give ya a tip, get some rost off or etch or some protectant on any bare metal, may rub off atm, but damage is being done as we type, surface rust is exactly why its called that, its rust..

Isn't that a Statesman nosecone? Prem doesn't have the bar down the centre and GTS has single headlight front end.

Quote Originally Posted by playwme View Post
    Isn't that a Statesman nosecone? Prem doesn't have the bar down the centre and GTS has single headlight front end.
    yes it is hq statesman not premier...

yeah guys sorry it is a statesman and yeah i will be sure to prime it...havent gotten around to doing it but as you said should do...tgats just lazy i suppose

ALSO BLOCKER i am selling on behalf of my son whos away at the moment and i dont really understand computers...maby thats the problem

Quote Originally Posted by fixhead83 View Post
    yeah guys sorry it is a statesman and yeah i will be sure to prime it...havent gotten around to doing it but as you said should do...tgats just lazy i suppose

ALSO BLOCKER i am selling on behalf of my son whos away at the moment and i dont really understand computers...maby thats the problem
    Now the parents are blaming the kids! Hahaha.

If you're having problems just email the photos to me and I will upload them for you info@mysandman.com.au

Cheers.

email sent

Thread Information