Thread: fair price??

fair price??

so i have discovered a mate of mine has bunch of hz gear from a statesman. i'm looking at buying the mint condition gts dash, air con system (not sure if its all there havent looked at it yet) and power steering setup for my van. i asked him what he wants and his price was 1200 for the lot....just wondering what everyones thoughts would be on a fair price? i'm sure hes open to a bit of a haggle haha
    EVEN THE YOUNG GIRLS LOVE SANDMANS!

gts dash $400
    a/c $400
    p/s $300

kinda buying it well prices?? just my take on it but i reckon [MENTION=119]ozbox[/MENTION] is the man for the job here
    BQZ

wood grain gts dash? that'll make a dfference, a/c i bought 2, one for $225 of ebay other $80 from wreckers(both with switches) they are both wb stato so i need a new internal bit, a bloke i know wants $50 for that, i say they were cheap tho

Banned
    GTS dash 4-500 for sure. Power steering 300 at least. AC you should be able to pick up for cheap. The parts all come together in that deal though, so that makes them a bit more attractive, not cheap in my opinion though.

thats a reasonable market price for what your getting if you get everything and it works and doesnt need reco...i sell with gaurentee of working and no reco needed at $450 gts dash...$450 power steer conversion..$650 for air..steer and air are easy to get caught not getting the right stuff as in bits missing and stuff needing reco...and so is the dash and then it costs you lots to fix...

Learner Driver
    Most of the money is in the dash, but depends on what facia it has, if it's been cut/modified?
    If steer has been laying around, seals could be gone. Power steering that needs work isn't worth a heap of $$.
    AC.. some bits are easy to find, a good condensor and working compressor are worth a lot, but again, if it has been laying around it could need work.

cheers

Thread Information