Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: For Sale 1978 HZ Premier Wagon - Neville :(

Got another call

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_77 View Post
    Got another call
    Well people after much heart ache i have had another caller from this old thread found it from google

After much though and many chats with guy hes very nice bloke sold a Fairmont XC GXL to make space, so pending a inspection hes may be taking Neville North to a new home, and am I sad hell yes, hes family but with shed growing and space needed, and the phone call at the weekend when i was building the second shed, i was at a soft point and said yes hes still for sale

Means I can fit cars in safely with no damage

So watch this space and see what comes to ALL Holden Day

Happy Go Lucky
    Few Toys
    '' You only Live Once, it aint a rehearsal, so give ya best''
    I do swing both ways i like men and women - just seeing who reads this hahaha

Sandman Guru
    Sad, but I thought for a second you'd swapped him for one of the ugliest cars ever build in Australia - an XC Fairmont! Hope you don't miss Neville too much, and on the plus side you've displaced a sh!tbox with him!

Well gut wrenching moment father and son came today, much like Dad and I a few years ago, nice pair of blokes, genuine and dcent not tyre kickers, young bloke loved it old man was reliving his youth, took Nev for a drive and were really impressed,

They have driven home and had a chat and came back with a fair offer, bugger

Two problems I havent found a replacement as good as, and two young Sammy is so upset with people just looking at his Nev

So a scotch or two and a hard thought, there happy to drop cash into account and collect next week

All Holden Day with out Neville tough very tough

Happy Go Lucky
    Few Toys

Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    Sad, but I thought for a second you'd swapped him for one of the ugliest cars ever build in Australia - an XC Fairmont! Hope you don't miss Neville too much, and on the plus side you've displaced a sh!tbox with him!
    Byron..i dont understand your passionate hatred for the XC.....there are worse looking cars out there......like say a HB Torana or a Zepher...my god those Zephers are hideous

Imagine turning up at Byrons house for Christmas dinner in a green XC. Should be a bit of fun.

Sandman Guru
    I just despise them, ugly as a hatfull especially the bonnet scoops. Not sure what it is about them, not the shape as I love XA's. To me the XC is the Sarah Jessica Parker of cars, wouldn't touch it!

XC's are ok, my father bought a very well optioned V8 XC Fairmont new. A couple of month's later my brother bought a V8 XC falcon new. Both car's performed faultlessly while they had them, driven all over NSW and beyond with towing duties included. My brother's Falcon was traded 13 yrs later due to rust in the windscreen pillars. My father sold his when his driving day's concluded.

Cheers.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_77 View Post
    Well gut wrenching moment father and son came today, much like Dad and I a few years ago, nice pair of blokes, genuine and dcent not tyre kickers, young bloke loved it old man was reliving his youth, took Nev for a drive and were really impressed,

They have driven home and had a chat and came back with a fair offer, bugger

Two problems I havent found a replacement as good as, and two young Sammy is so upset with people just looking at his Nev

So a scotch or two and a hard thought, there happy to drop cash into account and collect next week

All Holden Day with out Neville tough very tough

I know EXACTLY how you feel. But if they were just like you and your dad, at least he'll go to a caring home.
    Are they local????
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by agr071 View Post
    I know EXACTLY how you feel. But if they were just like you and your dad, at least he'll go to a caring home.
    Are they local????
    No Agro returning home to northern beaches, so different life, but a caring family, I will be clling them tday, Sammy is not happy and gets really upset, Nevs my car, try telling him he has a shed full to choose from, and Has Pops GTR too, but nope wants Neville

Am I a bastard of a father, will DOCS be called

77 :(
    Happy Go Lucky
    Few Toys

Thread Information