Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 81 WB van for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

81 WB van for sale

9/81 WB for sale. Due to changes beyond my control i have to sell the project. 6 cyl 4 speed. Wagon rear bumper. Centreline mags. Hankook tyres 85% tread. Bucket seats. Some rust. Drip rails and roof are great no rust holes in floor. Comes with jellybean mags and spare upper tailgate. Great project pm a real offer payment wovld have to be in cash or bank cheque. Pick up when funds cleared. Located in Benalla Victoria.

Learner Driver
    ball park figure?

2 grand obo. Dont wana sell but have to. For that price you also get a vol 6 supplement and 2 cd roms of info.

Ill be honest here. 2K is the top price. If someone offers me somthing under that it will be considered. I paid 1300 for the van (that became 1700 by the time it was back in my shed) plus the 5 Jellybean mags, ($350) Commercial vehicle supplement, the 2 CD roms I bought on Ebay ($50) and the spare upper tailgate (somewhere between 100 150 paid, cant remember) All up say 2200 spent. I am prepared to negotaite on the price, wish to make that clear from the start. I am not trying to gaug buyers or "make a profit/fast buck" As mentioned earler, I have had a major change in my situation and I need to re-allocate spending in my budget. The van selling and not having to rent the shed will be a massive relief. I am not wanting to insult anyones intellect here at all as AI wish to remain a non van/ute owning member of the site, after the van sells my avatar will change as I wont have the van....
    Last edited by Rico; 07-10-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Maybe the 400 skins in transport costs you will have to wear.

Good luck in your sale.

Mauser
    “485650 HQ's cant be wrong...”
    “You don’t drive a Kingswood, you make love to it. That’s why nuns only drive Toranas.” - Ted Bullpitt

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    Maybe the 400 skins in transport costs you will have to wear.

Good luck in your sale.

Mauser
    Ta [MENTION=341]mauser[/MENTION] I dont get what you mean though. derr!!:errf:

you may not get all yr investment costs back and may hav to deal with the transport costs at a loss... is what i'm guessing. Hey whappend?? thought everything was on track for you?
    it's here and I love it!!

yeah so did I Maz, so did I, thought I had turned a corner, just as I did theres a massive road block!

[MENTION=341]mauser[/MENTION] I just got that! yeah thats why I am saying that I am happy to negotiate on the price I realise I aint gonna make all the money back, if I get quite a bit then I am happy to go that way. if all I loose is $400 then thats not too bad!

Learner Driver
    I'm keen, Let me do some thinking

No worries [MENTION=802]lisaloo[/MENTION] PM your price when ready. Ill be out of the office most of arvo but will check @ end of day.

Thread Information