Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: nothin like a t bone to start your day

Quote Originally Posted by commodorenut View Post
    - along the lines of "I'll sell your f-ing car" etc). His solution? She had a card linked to his account, cash was withdrawn & handed to me. Smart father!

Oh - the girls name, you'll love the spelling: Brittne, with one of those little french things over the top of the e. :knockout:
    Can't they just use something simple like Brittany or Britney?
    Poor little girl now I feel sorry for her, being spoken to like that... I would never nor, would Rodney speak to our kids like that, even though she is silly for being on the phone, she prob has twits for parents so would know no better...they probably were too stupid to know how to spell Brittany so spelt it the way they would say it... at least the stupid father paid you...its a wonder he didn't pretend it was your fault....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    I hope you told her you were watching her, and that you wanted the money for the wheel alignment, as it would be in her best interest as neg. driving will immediately disqualify her :Chin:
    dont kid yourself on that one jennie..police were called and attended but because both cars drove no charge...**** OFF..i went off..the cop had his hand on his gun until i calmed down..lazy farkin *****...mind you her car was rooted..but it drove and because her airbag sensor was obviously faulty she could drive it away regardless of the coolant runnining out of the radiator...i dislike lasy police that do not know what is safe or not..thats why i was goin off...paperwork is too hard..lazy pricks..:knockout:

well ill be PG13ERED...assessed as a total loss.offered me a cheque to the correct value and the ute and i didnt have to argue with them...very happy...going on the rack on monday to give it a suck on the side and we can go from there..

nice ,,what more could you want for an outcome ( besides not doing it the first place haha )

Sandman Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    well ill be PG13ERED...assessed as a total loss.offered me a cheque to the correct value and the ute and i didnt have to argue with them...very happy...going on the rack on monday to give it a suck on the side and we can go from there..
    Good work. Hope yourself will recover OK. I am still getting physio for my neck, stiffens up bad still. Worst case with the ute, wreck it out. Or buy a 6cyl one and swap the V8 stuff and gas across. Should fixup OK though, just have to wonder if it is worth it in the end.

yeh byron i went to my osteo within 2 hours of the accident and again on tuesday..i had actually been to him the day before the accident so it was easy to see what was out of line...as for the ute i have the parts and its not gunna cost much coz i dont want it painted..do that myself later..im also doing the crappy labour like pulling the gas tank etc...mates rates for repairs..so the ute lives for some more hard work..

i know its off topic now, but that dog was a mastiff cross Pitbull. not are pure bred pitbull.
    i feel for the family.
    but as a breeder and owner of american pit bulls, i always find the people who critisie them have had no exposure to them.

by the way, they are 24th on the list of dog breed attacks in the USA, and when you consider that some of the work they do, like guard dog duties, this is an impressive stat.
    The American Pit Bull Terrier has HUGE breeding selection pressure against biting humans.. when was the last time you were bitten by one? when was the last time a blue heeler nabbed you or a chiwower bit you??????

they are an awesome dog, and should never be banned. Bad owners should be banned from owning them....
    "All correspondence must bear these numbers"

i must agree with you adam..no bad dogs just bad owners..

Gotta be happy with that Oz ! Hope your bone cracker can straighten your old man chassis out for ya!

Sandman Guru
    Try physio too Greg. Normally works better than Osteo or Chiropractor. I'm no medical expert, but from what I understand normally your spine or joints are out of order due to muscle or joint issues. So treating the bony bits is like treating the symptom when the cause is normally the soft tissue. My stiff neck is sore up high, but the cause is the muscles pulling on the joints.

Thread Information