Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nothin like a t bone to start your day

i dont have to buy the wreck back coz im claiming on her insurance and they have no right to my vehicle...insurance companies often scam people doing third party claims(claiming on driver at faults insurance)and keep the cars and do a cash settlement rather than repairing..this is a great scam that insurance companies have been doing for years to people that dont know..
    i have to have it quoted by a panel shop of my choice which i already know the repairs will exceed the value of the vehicle..ute is worth 4 to 5k
    then it has to be assessed by an nrma insurance assessor at the panelshop..then they contact me and tell me its worth 2k and i can keep the ute and they give me a cheque.
    this is where argument starts re value and they either play or we go to insurance ombudsman..
    ive been through this a couple of times before..always fun.
    will let you know what transpires.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Yeah, that is no fun Greg. hope the Osteo fixed you up.

Try bacon and eggs tomorrow to start the day..........
    yeh james i had only been to osteo yesterday for the shoulder so he fixed me up..reckons i should have some good bruises..
    bacon and eggs sounds good..

P Plater
    Aww crap. That was a damn good ute too.

Quote Originally Posted by commodorenut View Post
    Aww crap. That was a damn good ute too.
    what do you meen was?..still is..she shall stay alive..easy fix it will almost buff right out..

Thats how my night ended. Non stop 12 hour day of madness. Stabbings.. car accidents.. I was at an accident just like yours above tonight, getting the fireys to help us remove the driver, when another job went off 200 metres away. 3 people attacked by a dog. We offered to go but were already too busy. Im glad I didnt as this mongel killed a 3 year old girl. I heard my mates sit-rep. CPR in progress but injuries incompatible with life..... Bloody disgusting that this poor little girl was playing outside her house with her sister and some piece of crap human scum has a violent dog running free, which mauls this girl to death and injures 2 others. Sorry i know i shouldnt vent when things are fresh but I have a daughter myself and i know the ambos who were there are very upset.. I hate violent dogs and #@!#head violent dog owners!

Sorry to thread steal, but yeah. accidents suck when theyre not your fault but getting killed by a dog sucks even more. Oh yeah im an ambo. Sorry, just venting after a long day. Me need sleep.

if your not emotionally attached to the ute i reckon these types of not at fault incidents are bloody awesome! quick cash injection! you get paid out value (5K) fix it for 2k - your now up 3. Gorgeous!
    BQZ

Just saw that one on the news Hainzy. My in-laws relatively elderly nieghbour got attacked by a dog in the street a couple months ago. The lady that owned it stood there and watched it happen then got the dog and pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by hainzy View Post
    hate violent dogs and #@!#head violent dog owners!

Sorry to thread steal, but yeah. accidents suck when theyre not your fault but getting killed by a dog sucks even more. Oh yeah im an ambo. Sorry, just venting after a long day. Me need sleep.
    but who cares
    I agree, I am actually petrified of dogs as I got bitten while going for a walk when pregnant with my first child...I think these dogs should be banned, and I too watched this on the today show news and they say $50K fine and 2 years in prison for the owner...I think they should get the same penalty as if they actually killed somebody, and that would deter these people not to own them, although people that do own these types of dogs are ferrul anyway. The poor dog is only acting on instincts so can't be blamed...I have friends with pig dogs (not pit bulls though) and I keep suggesting they keep them away from their kids, but they say "oh it won't hurt our children it was brought up with them"...they are only an animal and act like animals so cannot be altogether trusted..

Keep up the good work Hainzy Ambos do a fantastic job, and see all sorts of dreadful scenes.... to Ambos all over Australia....[COLOR="Silver"]
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    if your not emotionally attached to the ute i reckon these types of not at fault incidents are bloody awesome! quick cash injection! you get paid out value (5K) fix it for 2k - your now up 3. Gorgeous!
    because of what i do for a living i have been desensitized to emotional attachment to my cars..BUT..its a great work and towing ute and finding another like it would be impossible for the money so i will be repairing it..:Tophat:

Unhappy

i send box of choclate gelati to make you feel better awwwww

Quote Originally Posted by we wreck xx7s only View Post
    i send box of choclate gelati to make you feel better awwwww
    please send with buxom blonde to massage it in...mmmmm:knockout:

Thread Information