well as usual our weekend at the ahd was a ripper..good company with good friends and good food and grog...cant wait for next years event..myself i wasnt feeling the love for my van so i took my ute and bought stuff at the swap meet..friday night we did hoggies,rod and jennie,sean and jody and leila and myself..had a few drinks after back at the motel and it looked like i was doin the swap at 6am by myself but when i woke rod and jennie had decided to come play in the dark..got to the swap at 6.10 and in the first 10 minutes i bought a new old stock hq prem/stato rad support for $250 and rod got a black hz grille for $20..bargains..we did the whole swap a couple of times and on the last round rodney found a near new 8x5 box trailer with 20 inch rims for 800 bucks..he was gunna buy one this week anyhow..i went back for another shot at midday and bought some more trinkets and a new old stock hg right hand quarter panel which i sold to one of my customers over the phone before i paid for it..noice..customer was very happy..we had a motel car park drinks party in the arvo with gads and annie and 77 and his family and a few other entrants that were staying at the motel..hit hoggies at 6pm for a big dinner..fres and chrissy met up with us there and there was around 20 of us i think..few hours there and a few of us went back to gads room for ports and cigars..unfortunately we didnt hit the spa or do any helicoptering..anyhow heres a couple of pics i took..