Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The soap box!!

The soap box!!

I know we all have things to pi$$ and moan about from time to time so I thought this site needed a thread where we could air our individual greivances!

Ill kick it off!!

I just bought the August edition of Unique Cars, as I do most months of the year, and while it did have a Great article on HQs, it gives me the Shit$ how many ads are either repeated throughout the mag, or how many are ads for cars sold long ago!!
    Ive rung a few advertisers to enquire about their cars, only to be told that it was sold "months" ago!!

So there it is!!

NEXT!!!

well,,,where should i start...hmmm...best i dont..not this week..

Hahaha! Annie wins!!
    She said you were gonna be the first to reply!!
    Cmon have a go M8!

Banned
    Farming is a mugs game.

Big thrust washers left over when you put a CRF clutch back together make me see red. Computers are so much more useless than a quality manual.

Farming is a mugs game.

thieves that dont know how to thieve and just cause damage and cost you money...
    expert car valuers/car club types that have no friggin idea of what rusty pieces of shit are worth and the idiots that believe there farkin sittin on gold because the experts told them so..
    drivers that have to do 70 in 90 zones and then do 80 in 60 zones...MORONS..
    police that have the power to defect cars on mechanicals but have no mechanical knowledge..
    software updates that take ages..
    THIEVES..
    Last edited by ozbox; 04-08-2011 at 09:30 PM.

I got up this morning and drove to Orange (1hour away) to find out why we couldn't put fuel in the Jeep, (still under warranty) third time it has been there for same problem...Rodney had already worked out it was to do with breather hoses yesterday and undid something (he is out so I can't ask exactly what)so he could get enough diesel in to drive to Orange the jeep thinks it is full so won't allow any fuel in and it takes 10minutes to get half a tank in. I rang them at 1.30 and they told me is was ready to pick up and it needed a vent filter, which is ordered....,I said "did you get any fuel in it", they said 'no" I enquired how I was meant to get home, or did they have a loaner so it could stay overnight and have its problem fixed. No it was up to me to get home, so a nice guy offered to put fuel in or try to coz they did think that they may have made it easier to fill but not good. He managed to get enough in to get me home.(told them it was not even slightly better)..I asked could Rodney fit the part instead of coming back, they said yes but I would have to pay for the part, but if they did it, then they paid for it, and if it played up in future I would void my warranty on this. Plus she told me (girl on desk) that it may not fix the problem, but needed to start somewhere. My next question was I might leave it there as a trade in, and buy one that did work....I am between the devil and the deep blue sea...I then said I would have to drive the Sandman coz at least it could be filled with fuel, young bloke said great lucky you to have one, (and he is off to AHD), she looked at me as if I had two heads :errf:
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    drivers that have to do 70 in 90 zones and then do 80 in 60 zones...MORONS..
    police that have the power to defect cars on mechanicals but have no mechanical knowledge..
    software updates that take ages..
    THIEVES..
    And twits who speed up to 115 when you try to overtake them in double lanes, then go back to 80-90 when double lane ends....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

P Plater
    Local councils that consist of seven former mayors still taking up spaces as councillors ... Time to retire them .... They have been voted out by voters but yet don't get the hint.

Yeah they Shi7 me too!
    Sorry about thE jeep!

Cheep ass Holden reproduction parts that only fit with a hammer and a crow bar..
    All the Yanky parts i have fitted to my Chevs fit perfect
    If its worth doing, it's worth doing right.............
    HJ XX7- L31-M21 sandman windowless
    HZ XX7- L31-M41 sandman ute
    1955 Chevy Belair
    1972 Hq Statesman original Wedgwood with black vinyl roof
    1956/9 Custom Pro street Pickup .. Blown 407 suicide doors tilt front ..
    1956 210 sedan
    1982 Wb windowless Panelvan ..
    1970 Ht Kingswood original 186

Thread Information