Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HX parts wanted

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    $45 delivered on your drip moulds with screws...thats for the short hx hz wb ones...not the long hq hj ones..

so you want hx pedals with cable and rat trap?...not wb ones..

i will have plenty of scuff plates with extensions but if you want perfect you are better getting painted ones and chroming them..i would have good chrome ones but not perfect.

good luck on side panels..see my reply to another thread for new panels..

gts wheel..ive got 2 x 3 ml nos ones..may have a 3 ml in good nick second hand in my private collection

believe it or not i aint got any fuel caps....
    Thanks Greg, I'll take a set of drip moulds, one set each of good chrome and painted scuff plates with extensions, pedals with cable and rat trap. Yes HX of course. Can you let me know the all up price with postage to Brisbane and payment preference..... PM me or would you prefer I call next week.

Interested in your good nick GTS wheel if you are wanting to sell it, I have a good nick one except for the fact it is bent on the top section and I am not sure if it can be straightened successfully.

I will give Holgold a call re the side panels and see what their shipping quote is.... there was a Nos left side one on Ebay a year or so ago for $350 (may or may not have been him) which I was going to get until they quoted me $300 - $400 delivery..... now I don't mind paying reasonable money for good parts but I don't like paying rediculous postage costs.

I will think about his Nos GTS wheels but am not particularly worried about getting one as it won't remain in Nos condition for long once fitted to a car, the grain tends to wear off on the outside fairly quickly with use.

Thanks for your help with the other parts.
    4/75 HJ XX7 Sandman Panelvan ... Persian Sand currently restoring
    7/76 HX Monaro 4dr 308 4sp... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell.. SOLD
    3/77 HX Sandman Panelvan ... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell .. SOLD

http://www.44gpw.info/sandman-decalssmall2.jpg

sean its holdent that have the nos side panel...if holgold had one it would be off the air pricewise...shipping on a panel like that is probably about right depending on how its packed as they cube the package to come up with a cubic weight even if its light..

sean,i havent forgotten your bits but i have been absolutely hammered by customers since i went back to work on tuesday..

Thread Information