Thread: HX Sandman Ute Interior

Learner Driver

HX Sandman Ute Interior

Guy,s
    Looking for some help. I am just trying to track down some interior for my HX Sandman ute. It currently has the full interior in it, but it has all been sprayed in black vinyl paint. It is originally supposed to be 67V, Brown in colour which is what I want to take it back to. I have tried to get something to take the vinyl paint off, but no good so far. I have imported a product from the states that reckons it will remove it, but we will see when it turns up. Has anyone got any 67V trim in reasonably good condition lying around that I would be able to purchase if the vinyl paint cannot be removed. Also some photos of this colour trim in complete condition in a van or ute would be good to see, just so I know exactly where I am going with it.
    Kind Regards
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dansheri View Post
    Guy,s
    Looking for some help. I am just trying to track down some interior for my HX Sandman ute. It currently has the full interior in it, but it has all been sprayed in black vinyl paint. It is originally supposed to be 67V, Brown in colour which is what I want to take it back to. I have tried to get something to take the vinyl paint off, but no good so far. I have imported a product from the states that reckons it will remove it, but we will see when it turns up. Has anyone got any 67V trim in reasonably good condition lying around that I would be able to purchase if the vinyl paint cannot be removed. Also some photos of this colour trim in complete condition in a van or ute would be good to see, just so I know exactly where I am going with it.
    Kind Regards
    Dan
    Hi Dansheri1

Have a look at our resto on our yellow van as we have done ours in 67v. We sprayed our console and dash, with paint, and had our seats recovered in correct tan long grain vinyl. also our door trims. I will find a link for you and post it up.

--- Updated ---

http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...erior+finished

Try this link there is a lot in it but towards the end is the interior of our van which is 67 v

Cheers jennie
    Last edited by jennie285; 10-07-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Learner Driver
    Thanks Jennie for the photos. they will be a great help. By the way, Top job on your interior, Looks great.

Kind Regards
    Dan

Thread Information