Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Piece of Crap Category

im a licensed dismantler of classic holdens... www.classicozwreck.com.au ....of course its for sale,only thing that looks good is the headlight glass at this stage but ive wrecked quite a few over the years..depends what you want.

hahaha fair enough then. ah ok, well im after either a front bumper with rubbers or just the rubbers on there own and one of the number plate surrounds. might be best for me to pm you or give you a call at work or something?

cheers
    matt

http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/f...splay.php?f=45 go to this link here which is my section and either post what you want or ring me on 0249594546 between 9 and 4.30

WB those hammers of yours are becoming famous and if you are not careful you my get more mileage out of those hammers than you ever expected i'am trying to think of my worst investment will post when I work it out

The first scanner I purchased probably about 15 year ago we tried several time to use it .it wasn't cheap but we never go a result with it . I think it cost about $350 at the time.and yet scanners today are so easy to use

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    dragways dont come with the buy..he wants $1000 for the wheels... so he can have them back..
    i have some dragways and i reckon i would be pushing to get $100.00 a set . why would you pay around the $800.00 dollar mark for a set of genuine gts rims when you could have those treasures for $1000.00

Quote Originally Posted by KRUIZ View Post
    i have some dragways and i reckon i would be pushing to get $100.00 a set . why would you pay around the $800.00 dollar mark for a set of genuine gts rims when you could have those treasures for $1000.00
    800 bucks for a set of gts rims is a fair price if they have neat paint ...the point to his 1000 dollar dragways is they are rusty pieces of crap with corrosion on the alloy....:Chin:

800 bucks for a set of gts rims is a fair price if they have neat paint ...the point to his 1000 dollar dragways is they are rusty pieces of crap with corrosion on the alloy....:Chin:
    and if they have the original hubcaps makes them even more sought after in original restorations...
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

A nice bloke sold me mine for half that and I still rate them as a good set, GTS Rims look the goods those dragways are so yesterday haahaha:shifty:

dont get me wrong i aggree with you people i was having a joke maybe even at my own expence

Thread Information