Thread: paddy doors

paddy doors

finally conned a hx out of the ex father in law lmao ...... so my hj is going back to original paddy so chasing original paddy doors ....also anyone out there have piks of an original paddy wagon ime almost sure they were white single blue light front n rear spotlight passenger side guard ????? been a while since i been in one n going on a faded memory

There was an article in Australian muscle cars mag this year Im sure if you emailed them or got the hold of the mag there'd be a contact for a police historic vehicle association of some sort. Seem to have their own loyal band of enthusiasts as with,ambulances and hearses etc might even be able to help with bits. Id look up my mag but I have had trouble tracking them down since my bedside pile of car mags was declared an O H & S issue for the toddler!

Quote Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
    There was an article in Australian muscle cars mag this year Im sure if you emailed them or got the hold of the mag there'd be a contact for a police historic vehicle association of some sort. Seem to have their own loyal band of enthusiasts as with,ambulances and hearses etc might even be able to help with bits. Id look up my mag but I have had trouble tracking them down since my bedside pile of car mags was declared an O H & S issue for the toddler!
    sweet ile chase up my mate google bound to track one of thos 2 down lol . not seen a restored one police historic sounds the go ....something diferent ...

Thread Information