Thread: it started with a bet

it started with a bet

sitting in a mates shed late one night having a few , the conversation came round to how hard it was to register old cars in melbourne.... where i unfortunately piped up saying i could get any car on the road for under a grand . thats when my mate said ile take bet n smiling pointed to the stripped hj van n laughed .....(stripped 5yrs earlier to make mok monaro) no running gear no front clip no interior or wiring etc ..... 9oo dollars later she was registered ..now 2years on ive finaly decided to restore her properly .. was always under the impression she was an ex paddy , until i found this site which made me think twice as she has courtesy lights etc , cpl of phone calls later to a geriatric uncle that worked at holden he tells me that they were options that came on the paddys n were made on line for custom orders ?? as i said hes geriatric but sounds right .. eiver way she'l be done as stock sandman mok or not. colour is down to paw paw or jamacian lime ..any suggestions

haha its papaya not paw paw..
    "All correspondence must bear these numbers"

Quote Originally Posted by adam perth View Post
    haha its papaya not paw paw..
    pmsl i work at the fruit market n i cant tell the diference between em ....but yea YOUR RIGHT ,

Def Jamican Lime out of those 2, comes down to your personal choice really. Me, Im more of a fan of Panama Green!

Thread Information