Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damo's other ride

Deleted post....ill look into it further when on my pc....on my phone ATM

Bloody spammers

big VG Val fan here, got a look in a Val museum/collection here in Kyneton recently, has the first ever Val made in OZ and the last one too, also 2 E49 chargers, a vk sportsman, CL charger, best part was only the last one was off limits, got to sit in all the great ones and look under the hoods too!
    forgot to mention i have a 76 vk charger 770 in need of resto, 318 4 speed
    Last edited by saddo33; 31-05-2013 at 12:19 AM.

It's a rockin'
    i would love to add a VK charger to my collection but they are very hard to find. my brother has 2 vans one a drifter and the other a sportspack both V8s. i also remember my dad had a friend that had a val van but it was a long long time ago and i was very young but i thought it was an AP6 or AP5,did chrysler make vans that early ??

Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    i thought it was an AP6 or AP5,did chrysler make vans that early ??
    Maybe an ex-ambulance but Chrysler didn't make early panel vans. Only one special VH was made for Crawford Productions that was used on Division 4, Special Squad and Cop Shop. Probably a prototype gearing up for the CL/CM release.

I have a vg pacer same colour mustard as pacvans sounds like the same condition .most is original paint.we had a mopar weekend here last weekend with a poker run and show and shine at a cart track,we were allowed to give them a blast around the track.we weren't allowed to do burnouts but after a few laps the tyres heated up and i couldn't help sinking the boot in and got in a bit of trouble by the sponsors .i also have a factory silver vj sportsman charger in pieces in the shed.its a bit of a long term project since the sandman moved in.

Got a soft spot for the old Vals.....would love to get a VC slant 245..... my dad had one for 18yrs....i grew up in that old barge After 18yrs it never had an engine rebuild.....at the end of its days, it drove off blowing all sorts of smoke. Served the family really well. Even had a few accidents where the other cars came off worse...much worse....one got scrapped. But yeah, its on my want list

My cousins are Mopar nuts!! They have a VG hardtop, a Chrysler hardtop, which winsd trophy after trophy and a CL or CM Charger(cant remember which it is) ...but that Charger is a monster....worked 265 with triple webbers and seriously destroys just about any v8 that comes near it

I had a very nice gun metal grey with mauve interior vc val but sold it to buy a vf pacer i still regret selling it as it was a nice car to drive.my pacer has a worked 265 with 650 double pumper and goes pretty hard,bloody heavy on fuel but.

Thread Information