Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School bullying

Bully deserved what he got! Only language bullies understand is a fistful of fury! If schools aren't going to do something about it, then the victim must! Casey should have been given a freaking medal of honor, not a suspension!

Casey should get into wrestling. His signature move; the casey body slam.
    Last edited by Rolla; 22-03-2011 at 02:55 AM.

[youtube]SEzsag-3p_s[/youtube]

Banned
    Somewhere along the line this has stopped being about bullying and become victimisation of the bully. Not only has he been outed for his bullying but he has to answer to the whole world. Its something the current generation has to grow up through that we did not. I am glad i dont have to grow up in the current time.

Well found Blocker. it is just wrong ...
    HX XX7 windowless Van needing resto
    WB ute

Banned
    I am in no way supporting the bully for his actions, but the actions of the media are reprehensible, as is his gaurdian/parent putting the child in a no win situation with a cheap current affairs program.
    The boy has done wrong, but he does not deserve to have his life ruined for other peoples gain.
    He is a child, not an adult.

If one of my children got into the same situation I would do my best to deal with the problem, but there is no way I would hang him out to dry like that.

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    I am in no way supporting the bully for his actions, but the actions of the media are reprehensible, as is his gaurdian/parent putting the child in a no win situation with a cheap current affairs program.
    The boy has done wrong, but he does not deserve to have his life ruined for other peoples gain.
    He is a child, not an adult.

If one of my children got into the same situation I would do my best to deal with the problem, but there is no way I would hang him out to dry like that.
    Judging by the look of that little 12 year old boy, I wouldn't mind betting he too would be bullied, not that it gives him the right to do it to someone else, as usual current affair are again exploiting to get a story......but who took the pictures in the first place, do we know that?

Maybe the money that child makes will help pay for some braces for his teeth:Fish:

another question, where are the mothers in these stories, are they non existent, or too embarrassed to be seen on TV....the fathers seem to be doing it on their own...
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thread Information