Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
Hey Jennie would it be OK if I came along with Josh in the WB? Sounds like it might be too good to miss!
Certainly...

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
im in if its a go...
I am hoping to tie something up this week, so I can make an event out of it...I will do some ringing around this week to see if we can get in as a club thing, or an interest thing, so we don't have to pay to go across to mark's house, as he would only have limited access tickets to his property...you go through the tunnel. It would be nice if they wanted us to display, I think a string of Sandman's and panelvans, would be a drawcard and they might even invite us to do a lap:Chin: I also have to make sure all this is coshure with Mark and Jenny as they would have other friends they would want to invite, and they share with their daughter and son in the house so they too would have friends...I hope I can pull this off as it would be great to all get together up there and have a really good day together....without deadshits who just want to annoy us, and the fun police confiscating alcohol and making us pay through the nose for a beer:shifty: anyway watch this thread for updates.....As I said previously they are hiring toilets, so maybe we can kick the tin for that....