Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Van Owners on the south side.

Van Owners on the south side.

G'day guys & girls, so who here lives on the south side? Reason I ask is I live at Sringfield Lakes & was wondering who here lives on this south side (and any other Brissy lads), so we can hook up & go cruising.

Cheers,
    Glenn.

Hi Glenn,

I'm at Sunnybank so not far from you..... actually I head out to Springfield Lakes pretty much weekly in my job... (Building inspector) and built a few houses out there years ago.

While my van is currently driveable and probably wouldn't take too much to get it registered I doubt I'll be cruising in it anytime in the near future unfortunately..... more than happy to meet up for a barby or something and chat about all things Sandman though.
    4/75 HJ XX7 Sandman Panelvan ... Persian Sand currently restoring
    7/76 HX Monaro 4dr 308 4sp... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell.. SOLD
    3/77 HX Sandman Panelvan ... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell .. SOLD

http://www.44gpw.info/sandman-decalssmall2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth View Post
    Hi Glenn,

I'm at Sunnybank so not far from you..... actually I head out to Springfield Lakes pretty much weekly in my job... (Building inspector) and built a few houses out there years ago.

While my van is currently driveable and probably wouldn't take too much to get it registered I doubt I'll be cruising in it anytime in the near future unfortunately..... more than happy to meet up for a barby or something and chat about all things Sandman though.
    hey absinth and glen - i am way out west in cloncurry but i go to brissy a bit for family catch up - have a couple of good mates not far from sunnybank so next time i come down might tee up a visit to see your van mate?

You're more than welcome to drop in and see us mate, jsut give us hoy when you're heading down next.
    4/75 HJ XX7 Sandman Panelvan ... Persian Sand currently restoring
    7/76 HX Monaro 4dr 308 4sp... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell.. SOLD
    3/77 HX Sandman Panelvan ... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell .. SOLD

http://www.44gpw.info/sandman-decalssmall2.jpg

G'day

No worries Mick,
    Just let us know in advance. I'm a shift worker so hopefully you can factor me in your next visit.

Chow,
    Glenn.
    Last edited by hux454; 19-03-2010 at 04:21 PM.

No Worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth View Post
    Hi Glenn,

No probs,
    When your next out this way let us know. I'm a shift worker so could make it a bit difficult but you never know. Apparently there's a Munchies diner not far from you at Acacia Ridge that gets cars there on Fri nights. What's that like if you've ever been?

Cheers,
    Glenn.

G`Day Glenn,

There`s alot of good cars at Munchies on a Friday night, the usual element goes along with it though but if you don`t act like a dickhead then you won`t get any unwanted attention from the relevant authorities...
    ALOT of good cars out there though and well worth a look if you want to pass a few hours on a Friday night.

If you could handle cruising with a replica we could drop in on Absinth and get him motivated to get his Sandman on the road...
    Last edited by YELLOW; 29-03-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
    G`Day Glenn,

There`s alot of good cars at Munchies on a Friday night, the usual element goes along with it though but if you don`t act like a dickhead then you won`t get any unwanted attention from the relevant authorities...
    ALOT of good cars out there though and well worth a look if you want to pass a few hours on a Friday night.

If you could handle cruising with a replica we could drop in on Absinth and get him motivated to get his Sandman on the road...
    No worries mate, so where abouts are you?

Hey mate I`m on the Northside...
    Shoot us a PM if you wanna know more...

You got a 454 in that van?:D

Na mate, just a tiny 253. Where abouts on the north side? Use to live at Eastons Hill years ago. Will have to catch up sometime.

Thread Information