Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iterior ideas wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwivan View Post
    Nice simple lay out your van Jennie,Are the side bins storage?We want something the same for the pot/pans glasses etc

Cheers Marty
    ps it is hard trying to find pics of things aready done
    Yes they are storage, they are built using melamine shelving,and all lift up to open, and have partitions in them, one fits a bottle of wine exactly...the others have spare blankets, tail tent, and we use one for an esky in the left hand side closest to the tailgate, it is lined with a cooler pack to make it more waterproof...the ones over the wheel arches are not lined in melamine and we put tools in there...
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Kiwivan
    Evie from Newcastle has a compartment under the mattress of about 100 mm height .this compartment houses barb b que ,camping gear and two plastic draws that pull out store clothes etc.

Cruiser
    I love simple and under done. Clean lines in some sort of soft cloth for that warm look and feel. Never was one for over the top mirrors and mini bars inthe rear. My van had an archway, full length boxes over the wheel arches and shagpile as far as the eye could see before it was ripped out by the previous owner. I'll try hunt up some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dago View Post
    shagpile as far as the eye could see before it was ripped out by the previous owner. I'll try hunt up some pics.
    LOVE to see the pics!!!!!!
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by Dago View Post
    I love simple and under done. Clean lines in some sort of soft cloth for that warm look and feel. Never was one for over the top mirrors and mini bars inthe rear. My van had an archway, full length boxes over the wheel arches and shagpile as far as the eye could see before it was ripped out by the previous owner. I'll try hunt up some pics.
    Aye simple is great,Mate I want pics

Cheers Kiwivan

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyHZ253 View Post
    Kiwivan
    Evie from Newcastle has a compartment under the mattress of about 100 mm height .this compartment houses barb b que ,camping gear and two plastic draws that pull out store clothes etc.
    Great idea,Any pics as well.

Cheers kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Give me black vynil, archway, boxes and shagpile....as far as the eye can see!!! plus a mirrored ceiling add to this some neon lights and bubble windows = 70's paradise! Nights at the drive in

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Give me black vynil, archway, boxes and shagpile....as far as the eye can see!!! plus a mirrored ceiling add to this some neon lights and bubble windows = 70's paradise! Nights at the drive in
    X 2 ...HELL YEAH...Bring it on
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by agr071 View Post
    X 2 ...HELL YEAH...Bring it on
    Agro, am I right in sayin that we were both born 20 years too late?? hahaha i can see...black vynil and hmmm burnt orange shagpile!

the latest edition of Custom Utes & Vans has some interior designs (out last week), mainly for the front of utes, but can be adapted to also match rear of vans... also just go to google images and type interiors and see what comes up.... or just go to various van websites and sticky beak at photos.... don't limit yrself to panel van views either, you can pinch a heap of ideas from any vehicle website showing mods like hot rods, s/machines etc.... sometimes all it takes is one little idea that you can then extrapolate on.... good luck
    it's here and I love it!!

Good point Maz.

Thread Information