Thread: WTB: HQ Front End (Single) in Perth

WTB: HQ Front End (Single) in Perth

G'day guys,

I'm possibly looking for a single headlight front end, but would required nose cone and support panel, i think all other accessories are available repo? I'm in Perth so let us know whats available...

I've been thinking of getting some one to cut the rust, minor works, possible cut in flutes and a top coat / respray the HQ ute as i dont think im going to get time to do it any time soon and should hopefully get it through a few more years before a rebuild comes possible... can anyone in Perth recommend anyone thats reasonable? it doesnt have to be show quality, but done correctly (i do realise the potential costs)

Cheers
    Nathan

HQ parts

Hey there Nomad I have a HQ front end complete two guards, guard inner wheel arches nose cone, rad support all in reasonable condition still bolted together as one $200 and it's yours. I would prefer to sell complete but will separate. Only catch the parts listed will only be at my place till Sunday afternoon. So you will need to let me know your intentions before then or else the partrs are heading back to where they come from 4 hrs out of Perth.

Cheers Dave

Hi these items are now on Gumtree and will not be heading home as previuosly thought. Price is negotiable.

Cheers Dave

Cruiser
    HI Dave, is that your LC Torana in the profile picture wouldnt mind seeing some more pictures? my next door neighbour is currentnly restoring 2 Toranas, one is a LC GTR XU-1 looks to be the same colour as yours and the other is a Bathurst LJ GTR XU-1, love the the Toranas but too expensive for me now, cheers.

Yes the XU1 is mine 14yr rebuild. It was worth the wait and the effort I put into it. You can check out pics at GMH Torana forum in the garage section.

Cheers Dave

Thread Information