Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New and Enhanced

What's happened to the colour samples on the paint codes page?

Looking into it mate.

The problem is with the browsers and the latest flash plugin. I cannot view the paint code widgets in Chrome, but I can in Internet Explorer. I am looking into another method for people to browse the colour palettes.

I thought it was my stupid computer playing up again until I tried a different computer today.

Glad it is everyone and not just my pc.

Bloody flash.

BTW. every time I use Google and type in say "Holden paint 15337" the very first result is always mysandman.com.au now.

Top ranking....

I have a suggestion
    Lately I have been looking up threads which we have started, to show people, and I find it hard to find, eg. Now and then when you put it in the search box, it comes up with now, then, and nothing relating to that thread...Maybe you can make some sort of search of all threads begun by a particular person...eg. Jennie285, or WBute, or agro etc. just to name a few...

just a thought, I know you are busy so no pressure...:Flower:
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

It's already there Jennie.

Go into advanced search and there's a username section. I tried it with no keywords and just using the username jennie (unchecked exact name box) and it came up with all the threads you've started.

83 of them by the way. Another little problem is search words like "now" "then" are apparently too common and short for the search engine by themselves.

Just a quick thanks to Blocker and anyone else involved with setting up and looking after this site. I've only been a member for a short time, but have learned heaps. This site, and its members, are worth its/their weight in gold (or at least old car parts ). Nige

Did you say Gold?

Hi Blocker,

One thing I would like to raise is for Sandman browsers who havnt yet registered. The pictures we host on this site, and put links to in our posts, are not visable by average punters. The Album is marked as public but can only be viewed by registered users.

Try it... some of my posts have pictures I have uploaded here to an album called Misc, this album is definitly Public (Album will be viewable by all visitors).

Thanks for all your work,

Mauser

Thanks Mauser I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by playwme View Post
    It's already there Jennie.

Go into advanced search and there's a username section. I tried it with no keywords and just using the username jennie (unchecked exact name box) and it came up with all the threads you've started.

83 of them by the way. Another little problem is search words like "now" "then" are apparently too common and short for the search engine by themselves.
    Okay so it appears I am the ultimate forum Junkie, thank you for explaining the search playwme, Rodney said he thought i should stop typing into this because I am filling the computer with two many words....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thread Information